Expanding His Reach:GC2
Our church is considering God's guidance in expansion of our facilities and more importantly, reaching out to more people in our community. Our theme for the campaign is "Expanding His Reach GC2". GC2 stands for the Great Commission and the Great Commandment. The Great Commission in Matthew 28:18-20 is all about sharing the good news of Jesus and the Great Commandment in Matthew 22:36-40 is to love God and love others. That's the vision of this whole campaign. To love Jesus more each and every day, to love others in the same way He has loved us and to share the love of Christ with all those around us. It's about people, not projects.
MINISTRY HALL DRAWING
THE PURPOSE OF THE MINISTRY HALL
- Ministry Hall to our Community: A multi-purpose carpeted hall that will expand our ministry to the community.
- Kingdom Kids Game Room: Much needed space for our KK gaming area.
- Gym: A great resource for our SWAT youth ministry and many other ministries to continue to reach out to our community.
- Large Fellowship Hall: Can serve as a larger Fellowship Hall that could serve 320 people in rows or at tables.
- A Worship Center: This ministry hall will also be able to be our worship center sometime in the future as our church family grows and is a place that could hold concerts, speakers or other large ministry events.
- An Outreach to our Area: As stated before, this increased facility will allow for larger and more effective ministry to the families of our community and the surrounding area.